Due Fri 12/15
Due Wed 12/13 by 5pm
Due Mon 12/11
Due Fri 12/8
Due Thurs 12/7
Due Wed 12/6
Due Mon 12/4
Due Fri 12/1:
Due Thurs 11/30
Due Wed 11/29 (Notes from Class Wed)
Due Tues 11/28
2. What does it mean for data to be "reproducible?"
3. What does it mean for data to be "reliable"?
4. What does it mean for data to be "valid"?
5. What is an "inference"?
6. What are the four parts of scientific experimental design? Briefly describe them.
7. How do you write a hypothesis? What is the GENERAL format?
Above is the Chemistry calendar only - click HERE for the school wide calendar!
Need Extra Help?
Click on the logo above to sign up for notifications from the 10th grade team Remind account via phone or email!
IF YOU SIGNED UP LAST YEAR IN 9TH GRADE YOU DO NOT NEED TO SIGN UP AGAIN.
Our remind code is @eschs10th
Many of the materials on this site were originally created and taught by Joe Vincente, who taught chemistry at East Side for 10 years and now works as our Assistant Principal. I thank him profusely for these resources, which will help more students and teachers discover the joys of chemistry in new and exciting ways! Check out his chemistry site here: Joe's Chemistry Webpage